Friday 8 January 2010

A thinner me

Back in the spring I was working hard to loose a few pounds as I was a bridesmaid at my best friends wedding. I dont know about you but unless I have a reason to diet and excersise I find it really hard. Sure enough as soon as the wedding was over I was back on the cheese and wine and the pounds have slowly been creeping back on. I still have all sorts of bad for me goodies in the house following Christmas so there is no chance of dieting till after they have gone, but to get me started on the right track I popped down to my old gym and signed back up for another year.

I know it's pricey, but Clearview is lovely and has the most amazing swimming pool and spa area. Tom (my little boy) loves going swimming there and seeing his little face in the pool every week is incentive enough to keep me going. Mum and Hubby have signed up too, so watch this space to see how we get on with our weekly weigh ins!

No comments:

Post a Comment