Saturday 9 January 2010

De-Cluttering can be fun

Dont think that De-Cluttering your life has to be dull or even mean hard work. Take last nights challenge for example. Empty the fridge, loose some Christmas food and clear off some of the saved programmes on our sky box. We had 16% of space left and are about to start recording 3 new series so it was about time I made some headway through the 12 episodes of Ugly Betty I had saved.


So I finished off a bottle of the 3 bottles of wine in my fridge, cooked some garlic bread from the freezer, finished a box of chocolates and ploughed my way through 4 hours worth of Ugly Betty. We now have 26% of space and room in the fridge/freezer/pantry for my weekly shop.

1 comment:

  1. i love your way of decluttering the fridge...brilliant, i may have to try this one :-)
    5 blogs...how do you do it? i can barely manage one! xx

    ReplyDelete