Tuesday 12 January 2010

Freecycle

During operation de-clutter I will doubtless be mentioning Freecycle on a regular basis. A great resource for those things you clear out that are unsuitable to sell but you dont want to throw away.

Of course you could always take them to the charity shop, but this option means people will collect your unwanted items and save you the journey. You'd be amazed at what you can give away on freecycle, even things you might class as rubbish such as old cardboard boxes and broken plant pots!

You can also get things from freecycle. In the time I've been a member I have received a steraliser, baby bottles, toys and lots of other useful items.

I was going to write a guide as to how freecycle works, but those lovely people at Money Saving Expert have done one for me! You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment