Friday 5 March 2010

So sorry

I have totally neglected this blog and at the same time really annoyed myself.

I have been de-cluttering away and getting so heavily involved that I have forgotten to take any photos! Only Tuesday Mum and I cleared out my back shed, the bootsale storage shed and my understair cupboard. I am so cross.

On a positive note I have managed to de-clutter my huge collection of fabric and got the sewing machine out to make some rather delicious fabric bunting.

I've listed it for sale in my Folksy shop. Do pop along and see.

I promise I will do better from now on.

2 comments:

  1. pretty! did you know your folksy link in your right side bar >>> could be directed straight to your shop, not just folksy in general like you have it now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh thanks NiftyKnits, I didn't realise it wasn't!

    ReplyDelete